Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sharing the love

Happy Valentines Day!!! I thought I'd share a little Valentine with you, my sweet blog readers, on this special day. First up is one of the cards I have up on the Bella Blvd. blog today.

using the new Baby Girl collection
Who knew it could be so versatile?! :D
Check out my other card, and more inspiration from
the Bella girls over on the blog today.


Secondly, I want to share the love, because my dear friend Pam gave me a blog award over the weekend.


The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Thank you so much for the votes girls! I encourage you to stop by their blogs, take in some inspiration and leave some love on my behalf. One of the conditions in accepting the award is to pass it along to five more blogs. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award along to the following blogs.

1. Gretchen--so nice to have another scrapbooker in the family, one who "gets" it.
2. Virginia--who's crazy talented, but also an amazing friend.
3. Nadia--whom I met online by "accident" and still feel a deep connection with.
4. Kari Ann--because I adore her simple style
5. Danni--and I chose Danni because she works some MAGIC with her cards

Thanks again Pam for such a sweet honor!

And LASTLY, I thought I'd have a little giveaway and SHARE the love for real. Today I'm giving away a set of Lily Bee "Head over Heels" papers just for the fun of it.

be back with a pic soon--must go to C's school party first. ;)

SO, leave me a comment telling me how you're spending your Valentines Day (or just the day if you don't celebrate Vday where you live.) The giveaway will be open until midnight EST on Friday, February 17th. Good luck!

Happy Valentines Day!!!


7 comments:

LG said...

Hi sweetie! Valentines Day for me is spending extra special moment with my family.First we had lunch, then coffee, then playground :) It was fun!

Thanks for the chance D!

Kim M said...

Hubby is working, so it is just me and my little girlies enjoying the night at home.

Izzyb said...

I really, really, really LOVE this! Beautiful card.

I spent the best part (so far) of my Valentine's Day in the park with my 2-year-old and a great big lollipop (his, not mine).

Monika Wright said...

Congrats on the award! We'll be snuggling on the couch tonight with the girls reading more bedtime stories than usual for our Heart Day festivities.

jrugg said...

Super cute card! I am spending valentine's day with my family.

chenguna said...

Really cute card.Happy belated Valentines day. HOpe you had a great day!

Gretchen said...

well hello! thanks for the bloggie award!! let's see, i worked on Valentine's day and then we ate some homemade deer chili. my gift: a Camelbak! soooo romantic!