Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th!

**warning photo heavy post**

Just now getting back in to the swing of things. We spent the 4th at the lake, as usual. And it was SO much fun! We spent most of our time swimming, tubing, soaking up the sun, and eating lots of good food with family and friends. In fact, the girls are still there so that I/we can get ready for this baby, and we when told them we (Josh and I) were leaving to go home Sarah Kate shouted, "YaaaaaaaaaY!!!" Nothin' says love like a good "woohoo my parents are leaving!" :D At least I know she's happy, right? Anyway, here are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend.

First up was tubing.
I, of course, couldn't participate, but had fun watching!




Then came the celebrating.




All in all a very fun weekend!
Good family time! :D
Hope yours was just as exciting!

No comments: