Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Giggles and Sunshine

I stumbled across this quote at the pediatrician's office last week. You never know where you're going to find inspiration, right? Well, I jotted the saying down, and when I got home I began sifting through pictures for just the right one. I think I found it. The girls playing in the front yard in their princess costumes. And yes, there were a lot of giggles, from both me and them!




It's kind of hard to tell because I can't get the lighting just right (thanks to the page warping), but this is white cardstock sprayed with yellow Shimmerz. Also, the papers are from Noel Mignon's Sunkissed kitand I added some Dear Lizzy ribbon.

And now I'm off! Got a busy day ahead of me!
Hope everyone's had a good jumpstart to their week!

Oh--and I'll post the winner of my My Little Shoebox RAK very soon! Thank you all for the kind comments! They made my day! :D

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

What a pretty layout! Love the colors and the photo is so fun!

mustangkayla said...

Adorable layout!

Judith said...

What a bright summery layout. Love the colours.

erin said...

so very bright and cheerful, lovely!