Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bella Blvd. & The Twinery team-up days 1 and 2


This week two of my favorite manufacturers, Bella Blvd. and The Twinery, are teaming up to share their creativity and I am fortunate to get to be along for the ride.  So far two of my projects have been up on the Bella Blvd. blog.  This first one is of Caroline and her softball team.
 "Green Gators"
If I can take just a quick second to be a bragging Mama, last night Caroline had an awesome game! She hit 2 doubles and a single. She also had 5 solo put-outs at first base (she LOVES first base), and she also made her very first double play!!! Of course I had to explain to her what a double play IS, but still. I was proud. Still am. But don't get me wrong either. We coaches still have to remind her to quit playing in the dirt after every other pitch. lol! At least she's not catching butterflies like she was in soccer. Ahh...the life of a 6 yr. old! 

Now moving on to my other Bella/Twinery project. I had a card up on Monday using Bella Blvd.'s "Sunshine & Happiness" collection.
"Hello"

And before I go let me remind you that there's a giveaway every day this week over on The Twinery blog. 
Hop on over and see what their DT did with some Bella Blvd. goodness.

And be sure to check out the Bella Blvd. blog this week to see all the AMAZING projects that have been created! Seriously, there's some rockin' stuff over there!

Happy Wednesday!

 

6 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

LOVE that sweet card and the fun layout! Thanks for playing along with The Twinery!

Shellye McDaniel said...

weee, I love that card...great idea! and your layout is adorable...don't see green often enough in my opinion :)

Amélie said...

<3<3<3 love the card and layout!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I just love your style, Deanna! And I love these...oh my goodness, so creative! I love the girl sports with a touch of Girly on the gator and the banners on the card are just adorable!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is so lovely. The special little touches that give the page its personality are so cute. Love the bow on the gators tail. Way to go girrrl for playing so well!!

Danielle said...

Love what you did with the twine, very creative! And adorable layout, you're so right to brag about your girl ;-) you must be a proud mom!