Friday, July 13, 2012

Smile

Here's another one I did just for fun, simply playing with my stash of papers and embellishments. I really love these 3D embellishments they're super fun to add to a page!
"Smile"


I also stamped the image of a Mason jar onto the polka-dot vellum and then backed it with a more solid pattern. I hadn't used vellum in YEARS and it was fun to think of ways to use it again. It just so happens that Paper Issues is having a "I can see clearly" challenge right now, which is to use a transparent material in your paper crafting. Cassie has given the word that vellum counts too. ;)  Be sure to link your project up, but you've got to hurry because the deadline is tomorrow (the 14th).

Happy Friday! TGIF!



6 comments:

SorayaMaes (So.Creative) said...

This is lovely! Love this line^^

Sherri said...

You have been busy! Love the new blog background template.

Lilith Eeckels said...

STUNNING. Love how you used that striped PP!!!!!

small bedroom designs said...

Hi
I see what you’ve done here, and I love it! One of the finest posts online, keep it up!

Ania Komenda said...

such a wonderfull, pastel colours; so girly :)

scrappingnana said...

Your layout is gorgeous. Saw it on FB on Scrapbook Expo.