Friday, May 2, 2014

Love you!



Today is my first post on the Noel Mignon blog, and I get to wrap up "May flowers" week with a layout I created using some non-traditional flowers. I layered several embellishments from the Carousel kit to create my "flowers".

Here's a peek at the Carousel kit: 
Carousel Kit
  And here's my first layout using it:

 

 At first glimpse you may not SEE the flowers, but up close can see them in more detail.



Here I created 2 layered non-traditional "flowers" to go along with the newsprint vellum flower from the kit.  To get the first layered flowered look I used a MME green flower sticker and 2 MME chipboard buttons. For the second layered "flower", if you can call it that, I hand-cut the pink hearts from the Glitz Carpe Diem paper and layered it underneath the wood veneer sentiment.  


The third layered flower is on the other side of the photo, and again I stacked a coral MME sticker with two MME buttons.

In case you haven't snagged your Carousel kit yet, I heard a rumor that there was ONE left in the shop.  Sorry, it's now sold out. But it's also not too late to sign up for a 6-month subscription to Noel's fabulous kits.

Thanks for letting me share! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

ALINE said...

This layout is very beautiful!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.