Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Challenges are up!

With the new month, there are a bunch of new challenges up everywhere! First of all Simply Obsessed has posted their monthly set of challenges called Jump into June! Each Monday there will be a recipe challenge, and then later in the week a leftover challenge, so that you can catch up on all the great challenges from previous months. Secondly, Noel Mignon has posted a new Summer Lovin' challenge! I can't wait to play with that one! Heaven knows I've got a ton of summer pictures! I only took over 100 during Memorial Day weekend alone! LOL! And lastly, the new Color Story challenge is up! I love the shabby chic/vintage-y inspiration of CS5. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to work on that one too. I love how much inspiration is out there! Whether it's a recipe, a theme, a style, or even a sketch there's always something to keep me going! Gotta love that! ;)

1 comment:

Noel said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what you do Deanna!
:)