Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look what just arrived on my doorstep!



Well actually it was folded in half and shoved in my mailbox, but you get the idea! Woohoo! It's my much anticipated Shop Crop Suey kit! I'm so excited, because 1. I was afraid it'd gotten lost in the mail. It seemed like everyone had theirs but me. And 2. it's packed to the brim with all sorts of fun, yummy papers and "extras" as Bree and Camille call them! This is Camille's kit and you can find it here. But Bree also has a kit (here) and you can choose from either one or just get both! I mean, how fun! I can't wait to dig in!

4 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh la la!!!!!!! i keep seeing that pp!!! maybe i should jsut break down and get it! LOL

Melanie H said...

Looks like a stunning kit, I can't wait to see what you creat with it.

AbbieTorroll said...

Hey wanted to hop over and say hello! You will have a blast with that yummy kit!

Just call me "B" said...

Yes, got mine too! I will be playing with it all weekend!