Thursday, October 22, 2009

A little MME!

While we've totally been enjoying the Fall weather around here, and more on that to come, I was totally inspired to use pastels for the new My Mind's Eye blog challenge. the challenge was to use an ad to inspire a layout.


Here's the ad:


And here's my take on it:

I really liked the ad because it used a lot of little pieces, and that seems to be all that I have of my MME collection, so it was perfect for me!

Sorry to be so quick, but I'll have more FALL coming quickly! Promise.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Great job, Deanna!

We have your entry.

Gretchen said...

looove it!!

Anonymous said...

Super beautiful! I will try to use ads and magazine layouts as an inspiration in the future, too! Thank you for sharing! Best wishes from Germany

Nicole Martel said...

gorgeous layout!