Friday, April 16, 2010

Totally girly!

Last week I got my hands on Simply Obsessed's April kit, and it brought out my girly side! It's packed with Oct. Afternoon's "Thrift Shop" papers and all sorts of goodies!

I instantly fell in love with this floral paper, and knew exactly which photo I wanted to pair with it! Someone else who's totally girly...







My LO is based on a challenge over at the Nook, which was to include a list of 8. And those higher numbers were quite the challenge, but I did it!

My LO includes:
1 photo
2 pins
3 patterned papers
4 ribbons/trim
5 paper flowers
6 stickers (each word in title was 1 sticker)
7 stitches
8 pearls

I love it when challenges push me, because I usually end up with a result that I love! And this is one of my new favorites! :D

Hopefully I'll be back with more soon!
Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

this is so so pretty!!! i have to get over to SO it has been forever!