Monday, January 16, 2012

Bella Blvd. sneak peek #1

It's Monday and that means it's time to start the sneak peeks of the new Bella Blvd. collections that will be debuting http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifat CHA next week. (And for those of you who don't know CHA is a BIG DEAL in the crafting world. ;) )


Here's their first new line, "Baby Boy"

Swoooon! I love this collection so so much! I've had the privilege of working with it, and I just can't STOP! The colors are adorable, and I love love love the little animals with it. ;)

Here's a peek at what I've been up to. ;)



SO. What do you think? Pretty cute collection, huh? If you want to see more sneaks and each sheet of the whole collection, then check out today's post over on the Bella Blvd. blog!



1 comment:

beckyjune said...

So cute! I am excited to see your full projects!