Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun with Unity Stamps!

Hi there friends! It's been a while, but I'm still hangin' around. The last week or two have really kicked my butt, but lucky for me the last few days have been better.

I've got a couple of fun shares today. The Bella Blvd. card designers were asked to get creative with the Unity Stamps that match their latest lines. SO, I pulled out the ol' stamping pad and got to work. Here's what I came up with.
"A Little Birdie Told Me"

I had fun making this one--lots of hand-cutting. I also didn't have any white ink so I used my white Mister Huey to stamp the flowers. Didn't turn out too bad if I do say so myself.

"How's it Hangin'?"

And I made this one with someone specific in mind, a sweet little friend who happens to be away at kamp right now and LOVES monkeys. I couldn't NOT make a monkey card for her.  To do it I added leaves both under and on top of the tree. I cut them freehand and then inked the edges so they'd stand out a little more. I can't wait to for her to get it!


And that's about it for today. Hope you're all have a great Thursday! Be sure to check out what the other designers did with their Unity Stamps on today's Bella Blvd. blog post.


1 comment:

Sherri said...

That is some crazy awesome hand cutting Deanna! Cute stuff.