Saturday, May 31, 2014

Carousel kit review

So it's the end of May and I've only shown you half of my Noel Mignon projects. So I thought I'd do a quick run down of ALL this month's work using the Carousel kit. One thing I love about Noel's kits is that THEY. ARE. PACKED with product! I don't think I've ever created this many layouts and projects with just one kit. And I haven't fully used it up yet! Craziness. Here's peek at what I got done this month before I move on the the super colorful Balboa kit. (Hurry, it's still available and I have a feeling it's going to be well-loved at my house. ;)  )

Carousel wrap-up:
 "Friends Always"
 "Being Intentional"
 "Life is Beautiful"
"Love You"

 and a Carousel card trio:

 


To see close-up details of any of these projects, be sure to check out the Noel Mignon blog for each of my posts.  I'll be back tomorrow to share some fun pics of our Memorial Day weekend, some fun end-of-school shots, and a fun little announcement.

Hope you're having a great weekend!


1 comment:

ALINE said...

These projects are very cute!