Monday, January 28, 2008

More layouts and some ramblings

I've been scrapbooking like crazy lately! I must go in spurts, but I have all the ideas and I can't keep them all straight. I guess it'd help if I weren't being a little ADD about it all too. This morning alone I started altering a frame, put it down. Then started making a card (all of a sudden fallen in love with card making). Put it down. Saw some paper out of the corner of my eye like it was beckoning me to play with it, so I grabbed it and ended up making a LO I'm really happy about. It's very Heidi Swapp-ish. Now if only the next scrapping "star" will be Heidi, then I'll have a one up. (Check out Coordinates Collections Scrapping with the Stars contest, here.) See? Even my ramblings are becoming ADD stream of conscience writing! It must be my frame of mind--that or the fact that I went to bed at 1am!! Anyway, as I was saying, my scrapping has been all over the place. There's so many LOs I want to do. A couple that I have to do, and what do I do instead? Start altering and cardmaking!! What in the world!!! Well, here's what I've done so far. Sorry for the babble. maybe next time I'll be a little more clear headed! And stay tuned, because I've got more LOs and cards coming!











3 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl! I'm loving all your new stuff! Great job!

Kim said...

Your projects look great!!

bruinbr said...

gorgeous projects and lo's! love the butterfly with the paperclip center! :)