Monday, January 28, 2008

More layouts and some ramblings

I've been scrapbooking like crazy lately! I must go in spurts, but I have all the ideas and I can't keep them all straight. I guess it'd help if I weren't being a little ADD about it all too. This morning alone I started altering a frame, put it down. Then started making a card (all of a sudden fallen in love with card making). Put it down. Saw some paper out of the corner of my eye like it was beckoning me to play with it, so I grabbed it and ended up making a LO I'm really happy about. It's very Heidi Swapp-ish. Now if only the next scrapping "star" will be Heidi, then I'll have a one up. (Check out Coordinates Collections Scrapping with the Stars contest, here.) See? Even my ramblings are becoming ADD stream of conscience writing! It must be my frame of mind--that or the fact that I went to bed at 1am!! Anyway, as I was saying, my scrapping has been all over the place. There's so many LOs I want to do. A couple that I have to do, and what do I do instead? Start altering and cardmaking!! What in the world!!! Well, here's what I've done so far. Sorry for the babble. maybe next time I'll be a little more clear headed! And stay tuned, because I've got more LOs and cards coming!


Brandi said...

Girl! I'm loving all your new stuff! Great job!

Croppycatter said...

Your projects look great!!

bruinbr said...

gorgeous projects and lo's! love the butterfly with the paperclip center! :)