Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Waaaahhoooooo!

I'm so excited!!! Scrapbooks Etc. just called, and want to publish one of my LOs!!! WooooHoooooo! I can't believe it! They want it for the May/June issue, which means I'll be in BOTH CK AND SBE in the month of May!!! OMGosh! I can hardly contain my excitement!

When I set my 2008 scrappy goals, one of them was to get published. I thought that, you know, I'll submit,submit,submit, and maybe SOMEONE will pick something up! Now, it's not even the end of January and not one but TWO mags want my LOs!! And they're not just any ole magazines either! I'm so excited! Thanks for letting me live in the moment for just a minute. I'm sure I'll come down from Cloud 9 soon!

Now I get to hang this sign in my galleries!!!



I've always wanted to do that!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yahoo for you!!! that is so awesome and I am so proud of you!! I've loved watching your style develop and LOVE what you do with these! congrats!!!

Virginia said...

Rock ON girl! I am so so so freaking excited for you! :)

Unknown said...

How did I miss this - congrats girl!

bruinbr said...

Way to go!!! This is so exciting! :)

Creating Memories said...

Very much impressed! I can't wait to see what will be printed!