Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More to "Leave you Breathless"

Here's more from my October Urban Anthology kit, "Leaves you Breathless". You can find it here. I did one REALLY Fall LO using a sketch from Stacy Cohen, and then I did a very non-Fall LO too. I love it when kits are so versatile, don't you?

Fall



For this one I hand cut some of Keri's tags, which this month also came in overlay form. I also hand cut the Hambly leaf paper, and popped the leaves up with 3D foam. For instructions on how to do a distressed reverse applique, check out the UA boards here.

Siblings





Part of my "Thrifty Thursday" post is that I used wire cutters to cut the Prima vine, and then used its balls and a butterfly here with more of the vine left over for future projects.

Sadly, this is my last kit from Urban Anthology. Kari has decided that creating kits is no longer her thing, and while UA will still be around, it won't be offering kits any more. You can find the November kit here. The winners of "UA's Got Talent" will be working with that kit, so be sure to check out their work on the site soon!

3 comments:

Nicole Martel said...

love your fall layout!

the Provident Woman said...

Man, those are awesome!

Wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway on my blog. Just click on the giveaway picture on one of the right sidebars.
theprovidentwoman.com

Lydia said...

Beautiful projects, I love those leaves. Wonderful