Friday, June 6, 2014

8U Champs!

Hi everyone!! I've got a celebratory layout using the brand new Noel Mignon Balboa kit to share with you today.

This Spring I helped coach Caroline's softball team and we ended up winning the end-of-the-year tournament!  We'd started a tradition last summer of taking selfies before the season and before big games. So Caroline and I took a selfie BEFORE the championship game (the one on the left) and then AFTER the game when we'd won the whole tournament. She was so excited to win a medal! It was a super fun moment, one I'll always remember, and I'm so glad we got to share it together!


  

I kept the color scheme pretty simple, and chose to highlight the pictures, the fun green and yellow embellishments as well as the black chalkboard elements that come in the Balboa kit. I love the the chalkboard adds texture to go along with the brads, rub-ons, and the different printed patterns. I had fun making this one. Be sure to check out the Noel Mignon blog to see what the other designers are doing with this kit too!

Hope you have a great weekend!


ETA--linking up with the August Paper Issue, Admit ONE. Check out this issue here.


1 comment:

Alex said...

Hi sweet Deanna! Thank you so much for linking up this layout to our Admit One issue! I love it!! I love it so much that I had to feature it on our blog ♥