Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My first post!

One of the biggest lessons and attitudes I'm trying to learn/maintain is to enjoy the season--my season in life. (Hence the name of the blog.) It would be really easy for me to complain about how hard it is to be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) or how that difficulty is multiplied by the fact that my girls are so close in age. But I believe that this is the season in which God has placed me. I also believe that this is where He wants me to be. So I must honor Him in everything I do, and enjoy the season. My girls will only be babies once. And it's hard not to miss the fact that they grow SO quickly. I want to enjoy this season of their lives too. I choose not to dwell on the hardships, but focus on the fun, the memorable, and even the little things that may irritate me at the time (like coloring on the wall) but that are reallly a rite of passage--something all kids do as they're growing up. So, here I am. I want to enjoy the season! I hope you will too!

No comments: