Monday, July 14, 2008

As promised

Here are my July LOs for Simply Obsessed. I thought that the more masculine themed paper would be a problem, but I was surprised at the pictures of the guys in my life that needed to be scrapped! And then there's the much needed masculine b'day card. I'm always searching for good manly card, so I made one. 3 guys in our world have b'days this month, so I'll be using it for sure!

"All-star"

The LO I did with the sketch I made (my first official sketch ever!) Josh did a great job this season playing softball! I know he had at least 2 in-the-park homeruns, and maybe more. We weren't able to get to all of them.

"Already 5"

At Jon's wedding, I couldn't believe how fast Ben was growing up! And finally, he'll allow us to take his picture!!

The b'day card


And I'll be back soon with pictures from the lake. I've just got too much on my to-do list to get them all up here right now! So stayed tuned, they're coming soon!

4 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

I have this paper and found it hard to use...I just love what you did with it. I may have to lift the one you used your sketch for...love it!

Unknown said...

Great LOs!! Love that first one...the action shot is perfect wit hthose papers. Nice job!

Virginia said...

Girl you are so awesome. I love all your stuff! Glad you are back!

Melanie H said...

I too have this paper range and am intimidated by it. Lol

Your layouts abd card are gorgeous.