Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lake mini-album



I was so inspired by some of the pictures that we'd captured, that I immediately came home and started making this mini for my friend. They've done so much for us over the last 2.5 or so years (really, you don't even understand how much), and I wanted to repay them somehow. So I made this little album, so they could remember our fun weekend at the lake. I used Scenic Route's Grafton line, and a Maya Road album I had sitting around. I kept the embellies to a minimum knowing that 5 little people's hands would be all over it, but I did some pen work and journaled little snippets that I remembered about each child. I also left the back page blank in case she wanted to add anything else. So...there you have it. My little mini for Tab. Thanks for being such a blessing, friend! Love ya! :D

11 comments:

Jenni said...

That turned out so cute Deanna!!! Love the SR...fun stuff!!!

Unknown said...

This turned out great! The SR was a perfect match for this album. Nice job!

Erika said...

Well I think you nailed it! They will be truly blessed!

Unknown said...

Awe very cute!

Beth said...

That mini album is so sute! You did a great job!!

ellen s. said...

just love that grafton goodness! love it!

Brandy said...

i have an mini i need to work on, *maybe* i am inspired enough to get moving!

Virginia said...

That's so weird- I am making a little tabbed mini album with the Grafton line tonight! I have everything cut out and ready to put together. Yours turned out SUPER cute, I love it, especially the tabs with the MM letters on it. Adorable!

(PS I'll be around to chat tonight hopefully!)

Melanie H said...

This looks amazing, the colours of the paper compliment the photos beautifully.

peata said...

super cute little mini.
looks great.
scrapbook-crazy - mini scrapbook blog
make a mini album

Brandi said...

This book is AWESOME! You should submit it to Scenic Route! I think their contest this month is summer themed stuff!