Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yum!

Just want to share yet another layout with you really quickly. I made another one with the July Urban Anthology kit, and knocked out some of my 4th of July pics too.

"Yum!"


I made This one to remember how Caroline enjoyed her watermelon at the lake over the 4th. She was sooooo funny! She acted as if she'd never tasted it before (which she had). After she inspected it and took a big ol' bite, she let out this huge AAAAhhhhhh! like it'd hit just the spot! So funny! So cute! And now every time we go to the grocery store she begs me to buy her some watermelon. hehe!

That's all for now. Hope you're having a good week!

3 comments:

Wilkie said...

Absolutely adorable!

Jennifer said...

I gave your blog an award today! :)

Sarah said...

I'd say they nailed you!