Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jumping on the bandwagon

by sharing my top 10 layouts of 2009.

So in no particular order...

Tell Me


Lil Leaf Thrower


Baby Blues


Self-timed shots


Happy 4th


Spicy Side


Hug


Peek A Boo You


Lucky


Gift of Family


Themes I spotted:
-Apparently, I like red. A LOT. usually paired with blue
-there are scallops on almost every single one
-Same goes for journaling spots
-there's sparkle on most of them too (or pearls)
-I guess I also met my goal of scrapping Sarah Kate more too

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Such cute work...it's fun to look back and see the evolution of your work through the year too! You rock! Hope you're feeling ok!! Any intuition on girl or boy yet??=)

the Stork Nest said...

love them all, but "spicy side" and the one of josh and SK are my very favorite!

Jana Eubank said...

Swoon!!! I love your style, Deanna!

Ronda Simpson said...

Deanna---I just love your work!! I love it more everytime I see it! You are so talented. Everything here is breath-taking! :)

ellen s. said...

love love your work . sorry that i haven't been here in awhile. i love each one!

Leah said...

I love all of these! And I'm right there with you with the addiction to scallops!

Zarah said...

They're fab! :D

Congrats on making it to the finalists over @ the Nook! :D