Sunday, May 3, 2009

Great news!

As you all know, well if you've been reading my blog you'll know, that recently I participated in Urban Anthology's Design Star contest. Well, Friday morning I got an email from Kari, the site owner, asking me to join their team! I was totally shocked and EXTREMELY excited!!! So now I get the priviledge of designing for Urban Anthology!!! Woooohoooo!!! I'm so stinkin' excited and can't wait to get to work! :D :D :D



Their May kit "An Enchanted Afternoon" is just gorgeous! In fact, it's already sold out! But don't worry you can email Kari here because they're filling a wait list.



Here are some real life photos of the kit:






5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats, Deann! How exciting! Looks like awesome kits to design with, too!

AbbieTorroll said...

CONGRATS girl! I am not at ALL surprised!! what a gorgeous kit! you will be having some FUN!! ;)

Creating Memories said...

Congrats on the new design team! Your work was awesome!

Gretchen said...

woo hoo!
CONGRATS!
{i hope you are going out for My Little Shoebox also}

Gina said...

OMGoodness you lucky duck!!!! Well deserved and you're right, that kit looks AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it!