Monday, May 3, 2010

Inspiration from The Color Room

In case you didn't know, there's a new ning.com community called The Color Room. Every 2 (?) weeks the girls on the sight choose a "room" inspired by interior design complete with a color scheme and a sketch to get you going.

Last week The Color Room chose to "the sun room" as their inspiration, and this was the design board they came up with.


So I took the inspiration of "the sun room" and created my LO with a lot of Prima goodies I'd been hoarding! ;)



Color Palette #4 is now posted, and is "the family room". It has a very Fall-ish feel to it with burnt oranges, rusty reds, and chocolate browns. I'm hoping to get going on this one soon!

Until then...I'm trying to survive this first Monday in May. It's ballet recital dress rehearsal tonight for us, with family coming in town tomorrow (read I desperately need to clean this house). So my May has started off with a bang! BUT be sure to check back tomorrow. Caroline sure is a cute little ballerina if I do say so myself! ;)

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Beauuuutiful!!

Jana Eubank said...

Love your take on the color scheme, Deanna! Gorgeous use of pearls!

Virginia said...

Tell Miss C that we said good luck at the recital! I can't wait to see more pics. :)

Thanks again for telling me about the Color Room, I can't believe I've been missing out!