Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Playing with some Cosmo

In case you haven't been by the Cosmo Cricket blog lately, they have a new mid-season release that I'm in LOVE with called DeLovely. One way to win some is to complete a layout with this week's sketch. So, that's exactly what I did. (and am crossing my fingers tightly that I win that paper! hee!)

Here's the sketch that Gudrun came up with:


And my take on it, using scraps of their "Snorkel" line.

"She (hearts) boat rides"

Journaling: "Even at the age of 2 Caroline loves boat rides so much, it's the first thing she asks to do."

4 comments:

gudrun said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors and the happy picture :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO, what a great interpretation of the CC sketch.

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE your take on the sketch, Deanna! Snorkel is PERFECT for this cute picture of C! :)

Frances said...

Great sketch and love the layout! Sorry, I am wishing against you winning...ok, if I don't win I hope you win LOL! Good luck!!