Friday, May 7, 2010

A Sister like you

Last weekend I celebrated NSD (Nat'l. Scrapbook Day for those who don't know) by going to a crop with some of my favorite girls! There I opened up my Noel Mignon "Playdate" kit, and while chit chatting, I absentmindedly started playing with the papers and embellishments. Before I knew it I'd basically scrapped the page! It'd practically worked itself. I LOVE when that happens! After a few additions when I got home (because my girls had swiped my black sticker letters...) this was the final result:

A Sister Like You



I wish the bling, pearls, and rhinestones shined in the photo like they do in person. It's such a fun shiny little LO. Lots of Lily Bee here too. And I love that Noel adds unique items to her kits like the red and blue round playing cards seen here. It's so fun to use novelty items that I'd never think of grabbing.

Anyway, this makes 5 LOs posted in 5 days. (But who's counting?!) I still have more in progress, but this weekend I hope to help build our above-ground vegetable garden. So there may not be as much time for scrapping. But then we'll see. My creativity has kicked in with a vengeance and I just can't stop.

If I don't post tomorrow, hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this layout!! The colors are beautiful!