Friday, February 24, 2012

Cards a Bella

"Well it's about time!" you may say. And you'd be right. Sorry. I fell off the bloggin' wagon this week. It's just been one of those crazy weeks. But all is well now, and it's FRIDAY!!! yay! :D

Sooo, here are some cards I shared this week on the Bella Blvd. blog. It's actually Challenge Week with Shannon Tidwell as our Special Guest Designer. Be sure to hop on over to the Bella Blog to check out the challenges, be inspired, and even be in the running for some prizes. ;)

And now, my cards for this week. :D I combined the "Baby Girl" collection with "Spring Flings and Easter Things" and these are the results.

"Congrats"


"Bliss"

because everyone needs a little sunshine in their day, right? Right! I had fun making this one, and I'm sure you'll see something like it again.

AND before I go, the winner of the Lily Bee "Head over Heels" paper pack is:

LG said... Hi sweetie! Valentines Day for me is spending extra special moment with my family.First we had lunch, then coffee, then playground :) It was fun!

Congrats LG!!!

And Happy Friday everybody!


4 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are so adorable!!! Love them!

Stacey Michaud said...

LOVE your cards so much! Your style is so inspiring to me!

Monique Liedtke said...

Great cards! My fav is the one with the sun, it's so "happy"!
Congrats LG on winning the give-away!

Fire Restoration Mansfield said...

Great reeading your blog post