Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crocheted flowers

They're some of the new embellishments that Bella Blvd. just debuted at CHA. I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of packages, and I couldn't stop using them! In fact, and think I used ALL of the ones they sent me. Here are a couple. Take a peek.

"Worth Every Pound"

Okay, so I'll admit that I see this card and laugh now. BECAUSE when I used it, I thought the sentiment meant something along the lines that that chubby (aka fat) baby was worth all the pushing or what have you. But then I as I started thinking about it, I thought, "hmm...no I think it means that he's worth every pound the Mom gained." SO in essence this is a card that calling the mom fat. LOL! Ooops! Totally didn't mean to do that, or say that. It wasn't meant for any one in particular anyway since it had to go to CHA, but still. I see it now and laugh! :D But aren't those flower CA-UTE?! Even for a boy!

"Oh Baby"

Yes, I made 2 CHA layouts entitled "Oh baby!" Another whooops! And yes, that's my big fat pregnant belly for all the world to see. But if you really want to know the truth, I miss being pregnant. NOOOOO, we're not having any more. But I was the crazy lady that loved it. And secretly, yes, I miss it. Who wouldn't miss the eating whatever you want whenever you want? Oh wait. That's why I'm working my tail of in the gym now. Nevermind.

Happy Wednesday!


9 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Wow! Adore the card, but your layout is just stunning!

Lilith Eeckels said...

LOVE that card and the layout is stunning!!!!!!!! That picture is so precious! Wish i had one like that!

Zarah said...

Beauuuuuutiful! Love'em both!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love these Deanna!! Your card is sooooooo cute!! The strips look fabulous. And the details and sweet touches on the layout are awesome. :)

Stacey Michaud said...

adorable stuff! Love how cute everything is!

Annika said...

So adorable!! Both the card and the layout!

Pam said...

LOVE the card with the banner strips. And your layout is adorable too, I love baby bellies! I loved being pregnant too, so I am crazy with ya, lol!

Danielle said...

Your card is fabulous and trust me I wouldn't feel bad at all if you would send me that card, it's just funny!
Your layout is gorgeous, love those pregnant photo's! And I'm totally in love with all that Bella came up with this CHA. You're so lucky to have the chance to play with it already!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Beautiful work! You show off Bella Blvd perfectly!

Great blog. New follower.