Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh Baby!

Baby girl that is! Today's the day we get to show our work with the latest Bella Blvd. release, the "Baby Girl" collection. I love love love the bright colors and patterns of this line, and it was so much fun creating with it. Here's just a sample of what I made.

"Oh Baby"


That was Sarah Kate at 5 or so months. Look at that BALD head! And I used to defend her saying it had peach fuzz. hee! Boy was I wrong! lol!

And then this is my favorite card that I made with the Baby Girl collection. I used some wooden buttons from Bella's Button Market too.


Once again, if you'd like to see more fabulous projects using the Baby Girl line, then check out today's Bella Blvd. blog post.


15 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are amazing Deanna. Love everything you have been making lately with Belle Blvd

Jill said...

OMG! Super cute! I love the pin with "love" on it! Perfect! The flowers are adorable too! Fabulous job! Smiles, Jill

Danielle said...

I envy you for getting to play with all the new Bella goodies as Bella is one of my fav's. Your layout is so cute and how adorable is that photo! Love those bright and girlie colors and the flowers.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

How cute is this collection! It makes me wish i had girls *lol*

Beautiful work, too!

Carol said...

these are so sweet Deanna! love the tags ;)

Alex said...

When I first saw this line I thought it was too cute for me, but you gave me second thought here girl... LOVE what you created with it! So sweet and happy! A real feel-good post :-)

Pam said...

I love this line! It is adorable and I love what you made with it!

I admit I am a little bit jealous you got to play with all these new goodies already;)

pruts said...

what can I say. just love this !!!

Sherri said...

ooooh, really love the tags :)

Annika said...

So cute! Love those tags!

Mette said...

Ohhhh those are just sooooo cute!

Amanda said...

That's a pretty collection, and I love the way you used the tags.

antenucci said...

You are apart of my daily google reader list - I totally love the inspiration that comes from your blog!

salmaashiq said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks, useful info.
Rio 10HF HyperFlow Water Pump - 660 GPH