Monday, February 27, 2012

Up for grabs!

*A scheduled post that didn't post itself

I FINALLY got some quiet time to myself this weekend, and of course I chose to scrap for part of that time. It was sooo nice to finally have the creative motivation + the time to DO something with it! So I pulled out my March Grab Bag from My Scrapbook Nook, and boy is it purdy! In fact, this may be one of my all-time favorite mini-kits. I love it that much! I had a blast playing with the girly papers, trims, and flowery rub-ons.

"Baby Doll love"

Yellow mini-alphas from my stash (past kit add-on)

Ahh yes, Sarah Kate and her baby doll. She's such a proud mother. Quite often I'll find her with a baby or a stuffed animal up her shirt "in her tummy". According to her, she currently has 10 kids and is expecting another one soon! heeee! That girl just cracks me up!

"Contagious"

Again, mini alphas from my stash

This is still one of my favorite 2011 pictures of Caroline. She wasn't cooperating for a little photoshoot, and my dad said something that totally cracked her up. And when she started laughing we ALL started laughing. She's got one of those contagious laughs.

"You're in my Thoughts"
And then THIS one, is a card I need to make quite a few more of. I'm now down to the scraps of my Grab Bag, but I have several friends who are in need of a card like this. Oh, and btw, the inside continues the statement "and in my prayers". I just forgot to take a pic of the inside with its sentiment and additional flower. The sentiment is actually an SRM Sticker from my stash and so is the misted doily. But the rest is using the March Grab Bag.


And in case you've forgotten, the Grab Bag is FREE for all new subscribers and only $10 for existing subbers. Also FREE for new subscribers is the Crate Paper Valentine mini-kit. Now THAT's a deal! Go get yours today, because they're both up for grabs!

Happy Monday!

No comments: