Friday, August 15, 2008

Good news!

YAAAAAAAAY! I DID find a sitter! I was eating lunch and I randomly thought about my old student aid who still lives at home while she goes to school. I tracked her down, and she agreed! Yipppppeeee! All is not lost! :D Sorry for that sad post earlier, but when your home with no adult to talk to, sometimes ya just gotta blog about it! hehe!

And here are 2 more LOs I've just finished. Yeah, the first one? It took me a week! It stayed on my fridge for about that long! I couldn't get it "right" to save my life it seemed! But now it'll do! hehe!

"Splash!"


And this one is of my friend's girls. They're all 3 sisters, and they're the most precious girls! Had to make one for her!

"Sisters, friends"

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you were able to find someone to watch your girls! Love the Splash LO!!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Great layouts too!

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad you found a sitter. Great layouts too!

Lucy Edson said...

So, glad you got your sitter worked out! I am a SAHM, too and it is hard to find a sitter.

Great LOs- the top one is more than ok! lol I am sure your friend will love the one with her girls! :)

Melanie H said...

Im glad you found a sitter.

Both of these layouts are fantastic Deanna, love the look on Sarah Kate's adorable face.