Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Simply Obessed August kit LOs

Pouty Face

She did NOT want to wear that hat! LOL!

In Her Own Little World

playing on the island at the lake. When no one else is there it really does feel like you're in your own little world!

A birthday card for my FIL


Hi cardwith flock



I really loved this kit from Simply Obsessed! I wish I'd had more time to work with it, but life got in the way. I'm sure I'm going to pick it up again though. These papers from MME are just fabulous! I love the colors, and they work so well with so many of my summer pictures! And then there's flock in the kit too! If you haven't worked with it yet, you need to try it. I was a bit intimidated at first, but let me just tell you that it's so fun! It adds great texture to your page! Love it!

12 comments:

Jenni said...

Super cute stuff girl!!! I love that beach LO...awesome pics! I have to agree..it is a fab kit!

twinsand2boys said...

Love what you did with the kit. I love your style.

Beth said...

Deanna-those cards are adorable!! I just love all your stuff!

Lyn said...

Beautiful projects, Deanna! Love the cards and that HAT! :)

Brandi said...

Love your pages this month!

Great new background too! :)

ellen s. said...

that face is so cute! i love all of these! and the cards are awesome too! i cannot wait for this kit! AH!

Janet said...

great layouts!! I can't wait to get that kit--I love what you did with it!

Melanie H said...

Beautiful layouts and cards Deanna, Ive been wanting to try flocking but haven't given it a go yet. Lol

Michelle said...

Great projects! I love the new blog design.

aimee said...

love your layouts and cards!

liz mataraza said...

cute stuff!

love the pic on the beach lo. very cute.

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks Deanna!! Love what you did with the kit!!! Such great stuff!!