Sunday, August 3, 2008

A LO, a tag, and a winner!



First, a LO! This is one of my favorites right now mainly because I love the pics and the paper! hehe! But it was so much fun to make too! I created this LO based on a sketch by Becky Fleck that's posted at Back Porch Memories. The sketch is for their GDT contest, but I'm not going to enter the contest. September is going to be WAY too busy for me to do more than I'm already doing. But it's a fun sketch, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I really like the outcome! :D



Second, Virginia tagged me with this blog award, so I'm in turn passing it on. She's such a sweetie, and she IS a real person Scott!!! hehehehe!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add random facts or what, but here's somethings off the top of my head....

I coach volleyball, and when I was a player, we went to Nationals when I was 13.

I don't like to eat tomatoes, mushrooms, most things that are green, and any sort of melon (honeydew, canteloupe, watermelon....Yuck!).

I could eat shrimp every single day and love it more each day! I'd try it every way that Bubba Gump would fix it!

Crazy me is going to try for the Fancy Pants DT, only because I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't atleast try. I DO NOT expect to be picked(and don't think I will)--it's just another excuse to play with my fave papers! LOL! :D

My favorite smells include freshly cut grass (but our yard is 10 ft tall!), freshly baked bread (but I don't bake it), and coffee brewing (even though I don't know how to make it, and HATE drinking it)! I know, I'm weird!

And now I think I'm supposed to pass this award on....so I choose these sweet, fun, and very talented gals! Jennifer, Jen, Jenn, Jenni, (hehehehe!), Elizabeth, and Brandi

And last, but certainly not least...the winner of my 100th post RAK goes to...



Jenni!

Congrats Jenni! My Josh picked your name out of the the list, and so I'll be sending you a fun little RAK! Just email me or PM me your most recent address(hehe!), and I'll send it on out to you! :D

6 comments:

Jenni said...

woo hoo!!! So excited!!! Thanks so much girl! COngrats on making it past eligibility round at Treasured Scrapbooking...that's awesome! Good luck in round 2!!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Jenni!!

Deanna, that is a gorgeous LO. Love the colors!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Found your blog through the CMD site. Love your page with all the October Afternoon papers and the photos are so sweet!
Have a nice day!
Monique

HoweverAlthough said...

Beautiful page! I love your work. Hope you are doing well...keeping things in Chatt under control.

Jen said...

What! How can you create a beautiful layout like that and not enter the contest? I love those pictures of SK and Josh. Beautiful job and Good Luck on the tryouts over at Fancy Pants.

Melanie H said...

I love the journalling on this layout Deanna, it sounds like a wonderful time spent with DH.

Good luck wiht the DT, I have no doubt that you are good enough to be selected.