Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pictures!

I just realized that it's been a loooooong time since I've posted pictures of the girls! Sorry fam! So here are a few that I've taken more recently.

Me and Sarah Kate on one of our picnic days.


Sarah Kate


Caroline playing after she'd finished her picnic lunch.


our little princess


I've found that now that volleyball season has started for me, I tend to take less pictures. However, now that I'm aware of that, I'll try to do better. Especially since these are kinda old...like taken last month. But I'll do my best to remember to throw my camera in the diaper bag next time we go somewhere.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

cute cute cute!! i've gotten the same way, maybe it's a response to taking pics of every moment for so long! scrapping will do that to ya!

Unknown said...

YEs I know the feeling - I told myself I would take more pictures this weekend - but I have not as of yet! LOL -- but what cutires they are!

Melanie H said...

Your girls are blossoming into beautiful young ladies.