Thursday, January 6, 2011

January PageMaps is up

And I had the privilege of being a layout contributor again! Woohoo! I was so excited when Becky asked me back! :)

Here's the sketch I got to work with:



And then my interpretation of it:


Products used:
Crate Paper chipboard, pp, and sticker strip. Echo Park pp, and stickers.
Cricut Expression and Winter Woodland cartridge

I seem to be enjoying the winter/snowflake theme lately. I mean, we got so much snow over Christmas that I can't help it! ;) The journaling reads, "One December morning you woke up and saw that it had snowed. So at breakfast you prayed, 'Oh, and God? Thank you for the snow I wish for for Christmas!' Too cute!" I love her and her candid honesty. So sweet, so innocent. I knew right away that I'd include that quote in a layout somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your page! It's nice how you tied in the pink. Most people don't think of any colors other than blue and white when they think of snow. Including myself!

Gretchen said...

perfect! i love it!!