Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorite projects of 2010

Although creating layouts will always be my absolute favorite, I ventured out more in the project world in 2010 and created some altered art, cards, and other "stuff" that I really like too. Here are some of those.

First some cards. I don't make
that many, and really I have a card complex.
I usually don't like the cards I make.






And some altered projects.
I usually do these as seasonal home
decor projects, because I like to
enjoy some pretties around the house too.







And a mini-album. (The yellow
is not a part of it, but used a background
for photo purposes.)
Photobucket

3 comments:

jramsdell said...

Your cards are very cute, you should make more, love your projects also, thanks for sharing.

Hilde/Scoobie said...

Your creations are so positive and happy! Love your style! And you surely has a talent for cards as well as AIs - I'm very excited to see what you create over the next year!

Tanya Tahir said...

wow I {heart} your work Deanna!!!