Thursday, January 27, 2011

MLS sketch

Hi there everyone! Just wanted to share a quick post today of the layout I did with the My Little Shoebox sketch this month. I really enjoyed Aphra's sketch, and was really inspired by it.


"Natural Beauty"

Obviously I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate my vertical pictures. And I did a mash up (pardon the Glee reference) of several MLS lines to get the color scheme I wanted. ;) The photos are a little funky because I was shooting them at night. Sorry 'bout that.


Here's how you can play along:
* Create a layout based on this sketch using My Little Shoebox products
* Post your layout to your blog or favorite gallery and link back to this post
* upload your layout to our My Little Shoebox gallery at our Facebook page
* Leave us a comment on THIS blog post linking us to your layout

You have until midnight Pacific time on February 3rd so get to creating!

What will you win??

How about a fabulous prize package of My Little Shoebox goodies and your layout featured along with your photo and blog link right here on our blog!!

Can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

Charleyhz2boys said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the colors and what a cutie pie!!

Andrea Amu said...

Love that term, "Mash Up"! Hee!Hee!
This is lovely!

Zarah said...

Great sketch and WOOOOW, did you ever ROCK it? LOVELY!