Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 layouts of 2010

Top 10 (or 12 or 14, who's counting! :) of my favorite layouts of 2010. Of course I couldn't narrow it down to JUST ten!



(with a lot of inspiration from Stephanie Howell)








(using a Studio Calico sketch inspired by Maggie Holmes)





What a fun scrap year! Border punches, 2-page layouts, misting, doilies...all things that made for some fun layouts this year! There are several pages here that I feel are so "me", and I'll definitely be scrap lifting them as I kick off 2011.

Happy New Year everyone!
Deanna

9 comments:

Camilla Ekman said...

WOW, awesome inspiration!
Happy birthday and a Happy New Year!

Sasha Holloway said...

these are all beautiful love it .. you have such a good eye for design

JennyKozar said...

I love them all -- thanks for sharing and happy 2011!

Nicole said...

super cute, love them all

xx

Mette said...

Love them all! Just wonderful!!!!

ScrappyMama said...

Great layouts...no wonder you couldn't pick just ten of them! Thanks for sharing & I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll have to share with us this year (I LOVE seeing 2-page layouts!)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love all those happy faces on your layouts! A lot them made me smile. I understand perfectly why you want to scraplift yourself, as these layouts are just fab!

I can't wait to see what you are up to in 2011!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Deanna these are all so adorable! They have such a sense of fun and make me smile! All the best in 2011!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

gorgeous gorgeous inspirational layouts!! Love them all!!