Wednesday, December 1, 2010

& One More Thing...

Funny little thing about my Caroline, she thinks that whatever she tells Santa is a secret, which TOTALLY got me in trouble last Christmas. She's keeping it a secret again this year too. Sigh.....what am I going to do with her?!

Anyway, this layout is about how she talked Santa's ear off last year, and then hopped down off his lap, got halfway back to me and said, "WAIT! I forgot!" and ran back to Santa. She said, "And just one more thing..." which is all I could hear, before I snapped this picture of her.

For the record I still have no clue what she asked for LAST year, and I'm pretty sure she's not going to tell me again this year.

On the bright side, it looks like she's my kiddo that can keep a secret!


Made this with the December Scrapcetera kit. LOTS of Crate Paper and a little bit of Jillibean added in. This is seriously one of my favorite kits! Such bright colors and lots of fun to play with! :D You should go check it out! ;)

1 comment:

JennyKozar said...

So sweet! What a fantastic memory.