Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tag Along

Being the third child McClain is learning quickly to tag along and just go with the flow. I took this pic of him back in Oct. at the 3 Sisters Bluegrass Festival downtown. He's just as content and as happy as can be in his car seat, not a care in the world.



I thought the Echo Park airplanes went nicely with the tag along theme (plus they're my favorite pattern in the Little Boy line). I drew by hand the banner streaming from behind the airplane then added the alphabet stickers to it. Thought I'd mix it up a little bit.

Anyway, just thought I'd do a quick share!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a cute cute layout!

ScrappyMama said...

Love that airplane paper...but gotta admit that the baby's a lot cuter!! Thanks for sharing!

hilde janbroers said...

what a nice layout!! love it!!