Thursday, December 2, 2010

December PageMaps is up!

And guess who's included?! ME! :D I was so excited to get the chance to work with one of Becky's sketches! I've been such a fan for a long time! This was my first time to EVER do an 8.5 x 11 page, much less a DOUBLE 8.5 x 11! (so please be kind...there was a learning curve for sure!)





The My Little Shoebox team was featured this month. You can see the entire December PageMaps sketches here

A little birdie told me that there's a My Little Shoebox card and layout contest over there this month too. You may want to check it out! ;)

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling layout! Love the bright colors and those snowmen! :)

Kim M said...

Congrats, you so deserve it, your layouts are fab!

Lisa C. said...

Love these bright colors!! And the little snowmen are so cute :)