Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Now I can share

The full reveal of my project for "Holly Jolly Holidays" over on the My Little Shoebox blog. I altered a gift bag that use to be a baby boy present. I like the idea of re-purposing my (many) gift bags, because I can also personalize especially for the person I plan on giving it to.

Some other My Little Shoebox projects I forgot to share are these.

I did this card with a step-by-step tutorial
for the MLS November newsletter.

And this little sign using the "Harmony" line.

Just in case you're wondering the Holly Jolly Holidays event is still going on over on the My Little Shoebox blog. There are some great projects and cool inspiration over there! Go check them out!

Hope you're having a happy Tuesday!
Today we're choosing to remember Claire, and hugging my Sarah Kate just a wee bit tighter today!


***ETA: Me and my sweet girlie made cookies after I posted this. Her big sister took the pictures while they were baking in the oven. ;)


3 comments:

the Stork Nest said...

you make me choke back hot tears. such beautiful, Holy Ground. do you even know how much you are loved?

the Stork Nest said...

ps. caroline comes by the shutterbug gene quite naturally :) super photos!

Sue Lui said...

What pretty MLS projects and those photos are fantastic!