Tuesday, April 10, 2012

As promised

Here are a couple of cards I have up on the Bella Blvd. blog today. We were asked to feature the new wooden buttons that came out as a part of the Button Market embellishment line. And I have to say I'm in LOVE with these buttons! They were so fun to work with!

I created a wedding card (because there's a family wedding in May), and a generic card which I seem to need more and more these days.

"Happily Ever After"

Supplies:
Sophisticates: Oreo; Button Market: Checkers,
Plaid, Zebra, Wood Mix, Masculine Mix



Supplies:
Baby Girl: Pretty in Pink; Spring Flings & Easter Things:
Sunny Sunday, Borders, Miniature stickers;
Button Market: Checkers, Wood Mix;
High Five Alphabets: Pink-Red


Check out the what the other designers did with wooden buttons HERE. I love the different ways everyone used them!

In other news, I'm anxiously awaiting Caroline's first softball game tonight. Can't wait to see how she does (or doesn't do). ;)

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Amélie said...

Beautiful cards! love the second and her colors!

Kathy Martin said...

Your button cards are very creative!

Jennie M said...

oh my, those are gorgeous cards!

danni reid. said...

i LOVE your cards my friend, absolutely amazing!

Aphra Bolyer said...

I LOVE your cards, Deanna! Just beautiful. You killed it with those buttons. :)

Lilith Eeckels said...

Absolutely stunning cards!