Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun with Unity Stamps

This week we Bella girls were asked to make a couple of cards using our Unity stamps. I was also given the requisite that I had to use the Sunshine &Happiness collection, SO I just got a little creative.

"Sending you Sunshine"
This sticker sentiment sparked the idea of having 
the little birdie carry a ray of sunshine in his bundle 
instead of a baby. The bird is stamped onto the blue 
chevron and then popped up so that the sun could
 fit behind the bundle.

"Hang in there"

Can you tell I had a lot of fun creating this one?
Not only did I hand-cut all the stamped images 
and little pink flowers, but I also added some 
washi tape to cardstock then used a border punch to 
give it a scalloped edge. 

This was my first time to use Unity Stamps, and I have to say, I REALLY like them! I love that they're red rubber but that they're still able to cling to my acrylic block.  I think I've found a new scrap crush. ;) 

Be sure to check out what the other designer created with their Unity Stamps, as well as enter the GIVEAWAY to win some of your own. Check out THIS post for details!  

Have a great day!!



16 comments:

So.creative said...

Oh such sweet cards! I love them both above all the first: love the stamp and the colors!

Diane Payne said...

Those cards are adorable! I especially love those cute dresses!

Unknown said...

Deanna - I love, love your cards - amazing details, colors and so cute

Pam said...

I love Unity Stamps too, I have some Jillibean ones that I love:)

Your cards are so stinkin' cute! Love them both, you are so clever:)

pinkalishious said...

So cute!!

pruts said...

so sweet !!!
love them !!

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness, those stamps are the cutest. You rocked 'em Deanna! And the fussy cutting?! You go girl, lol.

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So cute cards =)The make my happy.

Amélie said...

So cute!! Love the first!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Super super cute!!!! Both of them!

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are just FANTASTIC!!!

Jennie M said...

those are GORGEOUS!

Shellye McDaniel said...

just too cute for words!!! they made me SMILE!!!

danni reid. said...

these cards are amazing, i love your dress sentiment and that bird is too cuuuuute♥

danni reid. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

These are adorable!!! ♥ Gosh, I can't stop smiling!