Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter recap

It was a whirlwind of a weekend for us, as the kids and I went to the lake Friday night and Saturday, then back home for Easter Sunday. Here are a few of my favorite pics both posed and candid.

And I PROMISE I'll have some scrappy goodness to share with you tomorrow. ;)

Egg hunt pictures:



He decided he'd rather cut the grass.

Quality time with Granna
And then I enlisted Mom's help to take the kids over to my aunt and uncle's farm for a Easter outfit photo shoot. We FINALLY got McClain to cooperate by giving him a jellybean. Actually it went more like this: Mom would place him in the picture, hand him a jellybean and run, then I'd shoot 2 maybe 3 frames before he'd run out of the frame chasing her for more jellybeans! lol! I can laugh now, but at the time it was exhausting.


And individuals:

Thanks for letting me share! Be back tomorrow with some Bella cards. ;)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Jennie M said...

oh my! what sweet photos!!

Zarah said...

Such amazingly cute photos!!

Jason and Gretchen said...

Beautiful pics!