Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm here!

I'm here. Still alive. Just kinda swamped in all sorts of extra activities. I think my April is as busy as most people's May. We've been going non-stop for the last week or so. Here's a little bit of what we've been up to and the only end in sight is the one after a family wedding that's coming up. If you're here for the crafty stuff, I promise that I'll share some scrappy goodness soon.

I've been planting my seedlings.
I tried "milk jug" method (thank you Pinterest),
and so far it looks like it's going to work really well!I want to try a trellis like this for my
squash and zucchini. We'll see if it actually works.
I AM attempting the Square Foot gardening bit.


We've also been at the ballpark quite a bit.
This was taken just before her very first at bat.


I've also been working a good bit. That's good. And bad. But we're adjusting, and I'm trying to make the most of it.

And that's about it. Hope you all are having a great week so far!

No comments: