Monday, June 2, 2008

LOs for Coordinates Collections

This month I was lucky enough to be selected as Coordinates Collections June Guest Designer. I got to work with the "High Heels" kit, which was so much fun to work with! I loved the fun Magpie letters, the Maya Road felt birdies, and the 7gypsies paper was perfect for some of the outdoorsy pictures I needed to scrap. And the project is for my niece Emma (thus the E). She's leaving for camp next week, and she wanted me to make her a "diary". These papers, and 7 Gypies stickers were perfect for the project! I handcut the chipboard cover, and embellished it with the 7 Gypsies goodies. I also added the Hambly frame, brads, and the dymo label.

Emma's camp journal


That Grandparent glow--my dad and stepmom with the girls at their lakehouse last summer.


Water Baby--Caroline last year. I promise she has NO fear! Yikes!

3 comments:

Virginia said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these, especially the grandparent glow one! Just gorgeous, girly!

Melanie said...

Beautiful layouts Deanna, the one of you dad and DSM is gorgoeus.

Zoa said...

love it!! great projects!!