Thursday, December 11, 2008

Peking Duck anyone?

Well, there's not been too much to report on the home front, so I haven't been blogging...but i did finally make time to sit and scrap a little bit! It felt sooo good to sit and play for a while. Here's what I created, a LO for Crop Suey using Camille's Peking Duck kit.



I really love this kit! It's so fun and whimiscal! I just wish that my mailman hadn't folded my package in half and let it sit in the rain over the entire Thanksgiving holiday! Grrrr! Now my papers are warped. I've tried flattening them under huge heavy books, and I saw on Martha where you can iron papers, but I wasn't willing to risk it. So my LO's not the greatest, especially in that lighting, but it's the best I could do under the circumstances. But the kit is wonderful, full of Prima's "Peaches" line and the oh-so-popular Basic Grey "Urban Prairie" line! And the embellies? mmmm....wire mesh, liquid pearl in red, precious Q&Co. felt snowmen....mmmmmm. It really is a great kit, and I wish the picture of my LO did it more justice! Oh and just so you know Crop Suey has tenatively set a crop for Jan. 10th, and they're MB is now up and running too! So hop over there and say hi!

Hope everyone is staying safe, dry, and warm! Enjoy the season! ;) :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i Think this is one of my faves you have ever made.

You make me want to run down stairs and scrap!

Great work with a scrunched up kit.
I've already started praying that Januarys kit will get to you safe.. and this time insured...lol