Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zoo lights

Last night we toured the zoo lights at the zoo. It was really fun but REALLY cold! The temps were below freezing and the wind chill made it even colder! Thank goodness they had activites for us inside, but we were freeeezing! Here are a few shots I got! (and thanks Virginia for the camera tips! I used them again last night! ;) )



Caroline kept calling the gingerbread house her "church"! LOL!


Inside we found Santa and some hot cocoa! It was PERfect!

Of couse SK refused to sit with Santa, so Josh had to sit in on the picture. Gotta love that stage! Overall it was a really good night. We didn't take too long but the girls really enjoyed the lights, and seeing Santa (again).

On a scrappy note, I'd love to show you my Dec. Daily, except that Sams lost my 1st order of pictures so I had to re-order them. Soooo, hopefully I'll get those pages done soon and be able to show you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the pictures!

Virginia said...

Those pics turned out GREAT! I loved that they were calling the gingerbread house their "church." So cute!

(I haven't forgotten your email- I'll reply tonight! Been crazy 'round here! What's new, right? hehe)

AbbieTorroll said...

Great pictures! I KNOW what you mean! We waited in line a half hour the other day at this christmas party on base for my son to meet santa. But when we finally got to the front he threw a huge temper tantrum and ran away:( Aw well... Glad to see you are having a good Holiday Season!

Mara Campbell said...

Deanna, you got some great pics of the christmas lights!!