Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can't believe my baby's 2!!!

It seems like yesterday that the Lord saved her life, being born 8 wks. early, and spending 12 days in the NICU. I can't imagine life with out this little one, she brings so much to our family. But here she is 2 yrs. later, a ball of energy!

Here are a few pictures I got of her this weekend. I LOVE them!






Although she won't look directly at the camera most of them time, she's not shy at showing her expressions! But it's that energy that I love! And the things she says totally crack me up! Today was full of singing "Happy Birthday to me" but then she'd change the "me" to whoever it was she talked to on the phone last. So I've heard "Happy Birthday" sung to Grandmother, An Darah, Unc Mike, Carowine, mommy, daddy, and Doc Scott. She didn't actually talk to Scott, but we talked about how it was his b;day too and she improvised. So it's been a fun-filled day. No official party because we've seen almost the entire family within the last week or so. So we just celebrated with SK's favorites--pancakes for lunch, tacos and cookies for dinner. (We've had 3 b'day cakes in 3 days, so we're a little cake'd out.) All in all a great day, sad we didn't get snow, but incredibly thankful for another Sarah Kate birthday! :D

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 2nd BDAY SK!!

ellen s. said...

she is so sweet!
happy birthday!

Stacey said...

She really is adorable. Glad she had a great birthday!